- AeroCRS API provides you with the option to communicate with AeroCRS system for information about AeroCRS hosted clients only, the information provided will be airline flights information only.
- AeroCRS will not be held liable for any mistake or errors using the API, upon sign-up you will be required to sign a full contract and distribution contract.
- The API requests are logged and kept in AeroCRS database for screening and statistics.
- Integration types – There are 5 types how to book using the API.
- Website Integration - Integrate AeroCRS booking widget on your website or advanced integration and develop your own search engine and redirect customer to airline website.
- Availability and Fares - Get flights availability and fares and redirect customers to airline for booking
- Full Booking Process - In such a case the API operator will sign an agreement with each airline, the airline will assign a credit limit or deposit for the API operator and he will be able to make bookings accordingly with the airline.
- The airline will provide a credit limit / deposit settings for bookings.
- Commission is to be agreed between service provider and API operator.
- Booking fees are charged by AeroCRS
- AeroCRS Network - A unique solution by AeroCRS to airlines hosted on AeroCRS
- In such a case the API operator will sign an agreement in front of AeroCRS and he will be able to book all of AeroCRS Network applicable airlines.
- Either a deposit of the required “Credit limit” must be provided to AeroCRS or the use of Credit card payments.
- Payments to the airline will be in the responsibility of AeroCRS.
- Commission payments will be in the responsibility of AeroCRS.
Updated almost 4 years ago